John Bean 10K 2-Post automotive/general-purpose lifts are packed with premium features: industrial-strength columns, low-friction lift carriage slides, low-wear components with plated arm pins, greasable arm pin supports, steel pulleys, dual-friction overhead safety shut off and more.
Third-part tested, ANSI ALCTV-2006 standard, ALI certified by ETL.
Click on one of the section titles to learn more about the 10K 2-Post Automotive/General-Purpose Lift.
- Single-point safety lock release for 2-hand lift lowering - keeps the operator safe while lowering the lift!
- Mechanical safety locks at 17 operating positions for added safety
- Dual-function micro-switch activates vehicle height safety rod and increases life span of drive motor and cylinders
- Industrial-strength columns for increased strength and durability
- Pre-loaded lift arms are straight even when loaded
- Dual pre-stressed equalizing cables ensure level lifting
- Overhead beam reinforces lift structural integrity
- Steel cable pulleys with oil-impregnated iron bushings reduce the need for maintenance and increases life of lift
- Stack pad style lift works with both cars and trucks, includes a set of 3" and 6" stack adapters
- Fully-supported arm pins prevent lifting arms from sagging. Nickel/zinc-plated arm pins increase lifting arm’s lifespan
- Bolt-on gear-cut arm restraints increase lifting arm stability
|Lifting Capacity||10,000 lbs||10,000 lbs||10,000 lbs||10,000 lbs|
|Width Between Posts||120"||120"||106.75"||106.75"|
|Maximum Lifting Height||79.5" (with 6" adaptors)||79.5" (with 6" adaptors)||79.5" (with 6" adaptors)||79.5" (with 6" adaptors)|
|Under Bar Clearance||140"||164"||140"||164"|
|Drive Through Width||109"||109"||87.5"||87.5"|
|Lifting Time||45 seconds||45 seconds||45 seconds||45 seconds|
|Shipping Weight||1,545 lbs||1,620 lbs||1,545 lbs||1,620 lbs|
|Power Requirements||230V 1Ph 60Hz||230V 1Ph 60Hz||230V 1Ph 60Hz||230V 1Ph 60Hz|